Paprika is a spice made from the dried peppers of the plant Capsicum annuum.
It comes in sweet, smoked, and hot varieties, as well as a variety of colors, such as red, orange, and yellow. Paprika is used worldwide, especially in rice dishes and stews.
It’s not only rich in antioxidants but also vitamins and minerals.
Here are 8 science-backed health benefits of paprika.
- Loaded with nutrients
- May promote healthy vision
- May reduce inflammation
- May improve your cholesterol levels
- May have anticancer effects
- May improve blood sugar control
- Important for healthy blood
- Easy to add to your diet
More details on HealthLine